Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Job... New Wardrobe?

As I am about to transition into a new position, I am realizing that I don't actually have many business casual clothes. At my current job, I wear jeans ALL THE TIME.

So, now I'm on the hunt for some great staple pieces for my new dress code requirements. 

1. Pants that are not jeans. The first pair are ASOS lace overlay pants that I scored for like $35 the other day. Maybe a little over-the-top for a normal workplace, but awesome nonetheless. The other three are J. Crew Cafe Capris - of which I would love to have every color.

2. Shoes: a good pair of comfortable wedges and a pair of sensible pumps.


Stay tuned for the next post to see:

3. A couple basic skirts

4. Blouses and other shirts that are not t-shirts.

5. Basic dresses


No comments:

Post a Comment